लड़कियों के लिए HSSC की निःशुल्क कोचिंग
एक्सेंट इंस्टिट्यूट हिसार
बेटी बचाओ-बेटी पढ़ाओ एक सरकारी योजना है जिसे भारत के प्रधानमंत्री ने जनवरी 2015 में शुरु किया है। लड़कियों की सामाजिक स्थिति में भारतीय समाज में कुछ सकारात्मक बदलाव लाने के लिये इस योजना का आरंभ किया गया है .
इसी योजना को आगे बढ़ाते हुए हिसार मे जाट कॉलेज के पास SBI की मुख्य शाखा के पीछे स्थित
एक्सेंट कोचिंग इंस्टिट्यूट हिसार के डायरेक्टर अजय शर्मा और सूरज शर्मा ने लड़कियों को कॉपेटिटिव परीक्षा की निःशुल्क कोचिंग देने का निर्णय लिया है इछुक छात्राये 6 जनवरी 2017 से पहले अपना रेजिस्ट्रेशन करवा ले रेजिस्ट्रेशन करवाने के लिए एक्सेंट कोचिंग इंस्टिट्यूट हिसार पर सम्पर्क करे कॉल 9671639776 और 9541079129 (T & C Apply)
Election Commission announces dates for assembly elections in five states
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) has announced the dates for the assembly elections in five states– Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Manipur and Goa.
- With the Election Commission announcement the Model code of conduct has come into effect. Counting of votes for all five states will take place on 11 March 2017.
Justice JS Khehar sworn in as 44th Chief Justice of India
- Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar was sworn in as 44th Chief Justice of India (CJI).
- He was administered oath to the office by President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.
- With this, he became the first person from Sikh communitry to become the CJI.
Government launches Swachh Bharat Survekshan 2017 in 500 cities
- The Union Ministry of Urban Development launched Swachh Survekshan 2017 to rank 500 cities/towns across the country on cleanliness with a population of 1 lakh and above The survey will be conducted by Quality Council of India (QCI) under the Swacch Bharat Abhiyan in a bid to encourage competition to improve sanitation.
Government approves new projects under Namami Gange for Haridwar and Varanasi
- The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) has approved new projects under Namami Gange programme in Haridwar (Uttarakhand) and Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh).
- In Haridwar, 68 MLD sewage treatment plants (STP) and 14 MLD STP in Sarai was with Central government funding and also under Hybrid Annuity based PPP mode.
China launches first freight train to London
- China launched its first freight train to London (Britain) with an aim to improve China-Britain trade ties, strengthen connectivity with Western Europe.
- The train departed from Yiwu West Railway Station in eastern Zhejiang Province of China.
- It will travel for about 18 days and more than 12,000 kilometers before reaching its destination in Britain.
- On its way, the train will pass through Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Belgium and France before arriving in London.
- It is mainly carrying goods, including household items, garments, cloth, bags and suitcases produced in Yiwu.
- London is the 15th city in Europe added to China-Europe freight train services. The success of this train will further give impetus to China’s One Belt and Road Initiative (OBOR), an infrastructure and trade network connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along ancient trade routes.
- Donald Trump names Robert Lighthizer as US trade representative US President-elect Donald Trump named prominent trade attorney Robert Lighthizer as his chief trade negotiator.
- He will be in charge of negotiating deals and engaging in trade relationships with other countries. Earlier, Robert Lighthizer had served as the Deputy United States Trade Representative under the Ronald Regan administration and is known for harsh critic of China’s trade practices.
- He has extensive experience in striking agreements that protect some of the most important sectors of the US and has repeatedly fought in the private sector to prevent bad deals from hurting Americans.
Oil companies to offer discount of Rs. 5 per LPG cylinder on online booking
- The Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry announced that Oil companies will give discount of 5 rupees to LPG customers on every LPG refill through on-line payment.
- This scheme aims at encouraging consumers to shift to online payment through digital platforms to achieve the objective of no-cash or less-cash based transactions.
- The discount will be given to LPG customers who book and pay for their LPG cylinders online through existing online modes including net banking, credit and debit cards at the time of booking. Paytm Payments Bank gets final RBI approval The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given in principle approval to Paytm Payments Bank Ltd, an entity majority owned by One97 Communication founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- The Paytm payments bank is expected to start operations in February 2017 with its first branch in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. More than Rs. 200 crore has been invested till now for the payments banks.
- In 2015, RBI had awarded ‘in-principle’ approval to Vijay Shekhar Sharma to set up a Payments Bank along with 10 others with an objective of deepening financial inclusion. Payments banks can accept deposits from individuals and small businesses of up to Rs 1 lakh per account. They cannot do lending business.
- Currently, Airtel is only player that has commenced Payments Bank operations. India ranks third among countries offering highest salaries to expats: HSBC According to recently released HSBC Expat survey 2016, India ranks third among the countries offering the highest average annual salary to expatriates.
The list was topped by Switzerland followed by Hong Kong.
- The surveyed expatriates (foreign workers) living in India received average salary of $145,057. Whereas, foreign workers in Switzerland were highest paid who got an average salary of $188,275, followed by Hong Kong at $169,756.
- Switzerland’s average annual expat salary was almost twice the global average.
- Switzerland has topped the expat career ranking list for a second year because of the combination of high salaries and excellent work culture. Service charge not mandatory at restaurants and hotels:
- The Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) has announced that it is not mandatory for customers to pay service charge restaurants and hotels.
- Thus, billing of service charge by restaurants in addition to taxes is optional.
- DCA took this decision, following number of complaints from consumers that restaurants and hotels are following the practice of charging ‘service charge’ in the range of 5-20%, in lieu of tips.
- It forced consumers to pay irrespective of the kind of service provided to him. OVL qualifies to bid for Iran oil, gas projects ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas arm of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), has won rights to bid for oil and gas development projects in Iran