Accent Coaching Institute Hisar provides
Best coaching in Hisar for SSC, Banking and UPSC Exams:
Contact No. : 96716-39776, 95410-79129
for all posts SSC-CHSL, SSC-CGL , CPO
Bank PO, SBI PO COACHING IN HISAR
RRB PO COACHING IN HISAR
IBPS PO COACHING IN HISAR
Accent Coaching Institute is a well-known Coaching Institute of Hisar provide Best SSC & HSSC Coaching in Hisar (Haryana)
Current Affairs 6 Jan.2017
Accent Institute Hisar
95410-79129 , 96716-39776
Book titled The People’s President: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam released
- S M Khan Vice President Hamid Ansari on 4 January 2017 released a book titled The People’s President: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. The book was released at a function in New Delhi which was attended by Union Finance
- The book is written by SM Khan who is a senior IIS officer
India win record 4th straight SAFF Women’s C’ship title
- India’s women’s football team defeated Bangladesh 3-1 in Siliguri to win the 2016 South Asian Football Federation Women’s Championship for the fourth consecutive time.
- Dangmei Grace opened the scoring for India, with Sasmita Malik and Indumathi Kathiresan scoring second-half goals for the hosts.
- India have won all editions of the eight-nation tournament, which started in 2010.
Veteran actor Om Puri passes away at 66
- Veteran actor Om Puri passed away at the age of 66 after suffering a heart attack early on Friday.
- The two-time National Award winning actor was awarded the Padma Shri in 1990, the fourth highest civilian award of India.
- During his career, the actor appeared not only in Bollywood movies, but various Pakistani, British and Hollywood movies.
Donald Trump appoints Indo-American to key White House post
- US President-elect Donald Trump has appointed an Indian-American, Raj Shah, as the Deputy Assistant to the President, Deputy Communication Director, and Research Director.
- Shah, whose origins are in Gujarat, was reportedly born and raised in the US.
- During the election campaign, Shah had led a team to carry out research against Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Presidential candidate.
Guwahati’s first Braille library opens
- The first Braille library in Guwahati opened at the Blind High School on Wednesday, on the occasion of World Braille Day.
- The library houses an estimated 200 books, including those on self-help and general knowledge.
- The Amway Opportunity Foundation, which opened the library, plans to open 31 such libraries in India over the next few months.
Japan to help develop Chennai, Varanasi as smart cities
- Japanese Ambassador to India Kenji Hiramatsu said Japan has decided to be associated with the development of Chennai, Ahmedabad and Varanasi as smart cities in the country.
- This comes as a part of government’s scheme to develop 100 cities as smart cities. The last list of 27 cities to be developed as smart cities was released in September.
World record for largest tennis lesson set at Chennai Open
- As many as 956 kids showed up for a tennis training session at Chennai’s SDAT Tennis Stadium on Tuesday, setting a world record for the ‘largest tennis lesson’.
- The previous record stood at 803 participants and was set in Liverpool, United Kingdom in June 2015.
- The kids trained with leading Indian players like Rohan Bopanna and Leander Paes.
IIM Calcutta to host business summit Intaglio
- IIM Calcutta will be conducting its international business summit Intaglio 2017 from January 6 to 8, 2017.
- The event has been themed ‘India towards Epitome of Excellence’ this year.
- Intaglio will see participants from over 500 Indian institutes competing in multiple business events pertaining to strategy, finance, marketing among others and witnessing speakers like Meera Sanyal and Harish Iyer.
China launches its longest bullet train
- China on Thursday launched its longest bullet train ‘Shangri-la of the World’ from Kunming, in Yunnan Province, to Beijing.
- This has expanded China’s high-speed train network to about 20,000 kilometres. It takes nearly 13 hours for the train to cover a distance of 2,760 kilometres.
- A ticket for a second-class seat on the train costs 1,147 yuan
Cabinet approves Agreement between India-Uruguay regarding Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters
- The Union Cabinet has approved signing and ratifying an Agreement between India and Uruguay regarding Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters.
- The Agreement will help in the availability of relevant information for the prevention and investigation of Customs offences. The Agreement is also expected to facilitate trade and ensure efficient clearance of goods traded between the countries
- Uruguay is an important trading partner of India among members of the MERCOSUR, a trading block in Latin America. India signed a Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA) with the MERCOSUR which came into effect from 1st June, 2009.
- Trade between India and the Uruguay has been expanding gradually
Sitharaman launches IPR Enforcement Toolkit for police
- Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched an IPR Enforcement Toolkit for Police that would help in dealing with IP crimes, specifically Trade Marks counterfeiting and Copyrights piracy.
- The toolkit has been jointly prepared by Cell for IPR Promotion and Management (CIPAM) and Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI).
- In addition to details of offences under various laws, it provides for checklists for registering a complaint and conducting search and seizures.
- It also lays down general guidelines for search and seizure in case of IP crimes
S Padmanabhan nominated as Tata Power chairman
- Tata Sons Ltd has nominated S Padmanabhan as the chairman for Tata Power Co Ltd with immediate effect using its rights according to the company’s articles of association, Tata Power said on Wednesday.
- In its statement to BSE , Tata Power said in terms of the company’s article of association, Tata Sons Ltd, as the promoter of the company has the right to nominate the chairman of the company’s board “as long as the word ‘TATA’ is associated with the name of the company.
- Padmanabhan at present serves as an additional director on the company’s board
Capgemini appoints IBM’s Anil Jalali as India HR head
- Capgemini said it appointed Anil Jalali as Chief Human Resources Officer for its India operation, effective January 1, 2017.
- Jalali joined Capgemini India from IBM India where he was the executive director of human resource.
- Jalali takes over from BL Narayan who is joining Capgemini’s Business Services Strategic Business unit as head of solutions and sales support.
SIDBI ties up with LIC for capital support to enterprises
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) on Thursday said it has tied up with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for augmenting capital support to enterprises in the country.
- The idea behind tying up with the state-run insurance behemoth is to give a boost to the venture capital ecosystem for MSMEs, it said.
- Under fund of funds operations, SIDBI handles various schemes, namely India Aspiration Fund (corpus of Rs 2,000 crore, ASPIRE Fund (Rs 60 crore) and Fund of Funds for Startups (FFS) (Rs 10,000 crore).
- In April 2016, SIDBI and LIC had signed a Memorandum of Understanding to supplement funds under India Aspiration Fund.
- Under the MoU, the insurance major had earmarked an amount of Rs 200 crore for investment.
Three Days International Conference on “Yoga for Diabetes” Organised in New Delhi
- The Minister of State for AYUSH (Independent Charge), Shri Shripad Yesso Naik inaugurated the International Conference on “Yoga for Diabetes” which began in New Delhi on January 4, 2017.
- The three days conference aims to generate discussions on the role of Yoga in the prevention and management of Diabetes and draw up a roadmap to be adopted for the control of Diabetes through Yoga.
- The Conference consists of main and parallel sessions on different aspects of Yoga & Diabetes including research, policy making and panel discussion. It provides a common platform for the Allopathy and AYUSH practitioners, Researchers, Academicians, Policy makers and students to come together in the fight against diabetes.
Accent Coaching Institute Hisar, is one of the top coaching centers of Hisar provides best Coaching for ssc, Banking in Hisar
Here Teacher Teaches with Tricky Techniques (…Has been awarded for Best Institute Award on 5 Sept. 2016)………
Tricky Methods based on left brain……which…
Improves your memory
Enhances your imagination
Retrieves important information
1. Daily Worksheet & Notes
2. Online/Offline Test Series
3. Speed Test
4. Mock Test
5. Expert Guidance
6. Previous Year Exams
|Teachers||Permanent Teachers, Each & Every Teacher is a Brand in himself. They are Our Real Strength!|
|Batch Size||35-40 Students per Batch. Individual Attention. 100% Doubt Clearance.|
|Test Series||FREE Mock Test Series for all the students. Available both in English & Hindi.|
|Study Material||Proper Printed NOTES with All the concepts, Tricks & Previous year questions solved. Available both in English & Hindi Medium.|
|Results||We are known for our Genuine Results. High No. of Selections|
|Expert Guidance||Lifetime Card & includes complete Exclusive study material, assignments, test series & lifetime revision classes and Expert Guidance|
ATTEND A DEMO CLASS AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE YOURSELF
ATTEND FREE DEMO CLASS AT ACCENT COACHING INSTITUTE HISAR
Address: 95/B Het-Ram Park Colony, Behind SBI Main branch, Near Jat College Hisar
For more information: Just dial: 96716-39776, 95410-79129