English Exam pattern in IBPS PO Pre 2016
English :- Moderate to Tough: 30 Questions
i) Reading Comprehension – 7 Questions – (Based on Britain Market Competition)
ii) Cloze Test – 8 Questions (Puzzle and Correct Sequence is given below)
PARA JUMBLE ASKED IN IBPS PO 2016:
1. Carbon sinks, 70% forest cover, powered almost entirely by mountain streams—Bhutan is a poster child for green living.
2. It is the only country in the world that is carbon negative, which means it produces more oxygen than it consumes.
3. So far, so good. But then, two things happened.
4. One, India and China got richer.
5. Bhutan, sandwiched between the two most populous nations on Earth, suffers for their sins.
6. Glaciers are beginning to melt, flash floods and heavy rains—and even droughts—are common, and temperatures are climbing
iii) Error Detection – 10 Questions
vi) Para Jumble – 5 Questions (International Relation of Different Countries focused Bhutan with others)