KVS Interview Tips ( Interview Question for TGT/PRT & PGT 2017)
List of Important questions for KVS Interview Videos – YouTube :-
- KVS Interview Part- 1 – KVS Mock interview 1 by Ajay Sir Accent Institute Hisar – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part- 2– KVS Mock Interview 2 by Ajay Sir – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part- 3 –KVS mock interview 3 by suraj sir – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part- 4- KVS Mock Interview 4 by Ajay Sir & Suraj Sir – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part- 5 –KVS Mock interview 5 by Ajay Sir & Suraj sir 2017 – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part- 6 –KVS Mock Interview 6 by Ajay Sir & Suraj Sir Accent Hisar – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part-7 –KVS Mock interview 7 by Ajay Sir & Suraj sir – YouTube
- KVS Interview Part-8 –KVS Mock interview 8 by Ajay Sir & Suraj sir Accent Hisar – YouTube
List of Important questions for KVS Interview:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently released the Result of TGT/PGT/PRT 2017.
- The KVS interview starts from 22nd May to 3rd June 2017.
- In the notification, In the notification, it was mentioned that the candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test & Personal Interview.
All about KVS…….
- The Kendriya Vidyalayas are central government schools in India that have been instituted under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
- It comprises over a thousand schools in India and three abroad.All the schools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.
- KVS interview will be for 10 to 15 minutes and 3 to 4 members will take the interview.
- The questions asked in KVS interviews can be ranged from your personal information to teaching methods. After your personal information, KVS interviews are mainly subject specific mean if you have applied yourself for PGT English, the level of your questions surrounds English subject.
Other than subject specific, some of the most common questions asked are:
Most common questions For KVS Interview :-
1. Why do you want to become the teacher?
2. What are your long-term career plans at KVS?
3. What are the three positive character traits you don’t have?
There will also be questions asked from teaching technique, they will ask your strength and weakness, the question related to curriculum, class discipline, and how would you make you’re joining school better, what are you going to make changes to improve the better quality of the school.
1. Get all your documents in order: The most important thing since without proper documents, you are not even allowed to attend the interview. Make a checklist of things to be carried along with you well in advance and get all the things in place well before the interview date.
2. Revise the Basics of your Graduation Subject: This is an important part since the interviewers judge your sincerity from the answers you give for the questions from your graduation/post graduation subject.
3. Be Yourself: Because that is what the interviewers are interested in, you as a person. No fake accent or fake behavior. Just be yourself and answer as per your convictions and opinions. Never ever say something you don’t know about or you don’t how to back that with logic or examples
4. Get to know Yourself: What are your strengths, your weak areas, hobbies and interests, your work experience etc. You should be sure of yourself that you really want to be a teacher in front of the interviewers.
5. Learn to say “No” in a polite manner: It is not possible for a human being to know the answer of each and everything. However, how you express your inability to answer matters the most. A polite “no” will fetch you extra marks whereas a wrong intonation will attract penalty. Just make it sound like you are sorry not to know and you are interested in knowing about that (No matter, if you are not even remotely interested in knowing)
6. Dress Well but not Lavishly: An interview is not a fashion show and hence, try to be dressed according to a formal office. Males can go with the light striped shirt with trousers along with a tie (a suit is recommended but not mandatory). You shoes should be preferably black in color and well polished whereas the belt should match the color of the shoes. Ladies should go with a saree or salwar. If in case, somebody wants to go in western, trousers along with light colored shirts are okay.
7. Sleep Well the Night before Interview: No burning of midnight oil the previous night, rather go to bed early and leave the interview alone for the night. Sleep properly and adequately
Last but not the least, this is an interview and try to take it as that only. No extra stress and no taking it too much casually. Enjoy the learning phase and the experience of being interviewed. Just try to keep it simple, simple and simple!