NOUN EXERCISE SET-1st
- Our team is the best team.
- Our team are trying their new dresses today.
- A pair of spectacles have been bought by me.
- I visited Johan’s and Marry’s house twice but found the couple absent.
- His wife’s secretary’s mother has died
- The Indian team defeated the Sri Lankan team by an inning.
- Last year, I went to Kashmir and liked the scenery there.
- These kind of shirts are not liked by me.
- He gave me a hundred rupees note.
- Virat Kohli has completed his 7 thousands runs in One Day International matches.
- The Hindus, the Sikhs, the Christians, the Muslims all are brothers and must live together with love and peace.
- This news has published in one of the esteemed newspaper of the country.
- She provided me with two information I had been seeking for.
- The child weighs only two stones.
- Five yokes of oxen were grazing in the field.
- I met him several time last month.
- There are two fruit for you in the breakfast.
- His house town is Chandigarh.
- She is our English teacher.
- One of his son has gone to Dubai.
- Fishes can’t live without water.
- The price of production of this item is very high.
- There were 54 candidates for lectureship.
- They are my family members.
- She is my cousin sister.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF NOUN
Noun Exercise set-1st(a) by Ajay Sharma – ANSWERS :
1. the given sentence is correct
2. the given sentence is correct
3. has been
4. John and Marry’s
5. Mother of his wife’s secretary has died.
6. an innings
7. the given sentence is correct
9. hundred rupee note
10. thousand run
13. the given sentence is correct
18. home town
19. our teacher of English
22. cost in place of price
23. the given sentence is correct
24. They are members of my family
25. Cousin doesn’t take brother or sister with it.