To ensure the admission in Sainik School the candidate has to go through the entrance test. All India Sainik School Admission Form for the year 2023 is soon going to be released and this is the reason, Sainik Schools Society, New Delhi releases the application for aspirants who are interested in seeking Admission in for the upcoming academic year 2023. Before Sainik School Admission Registration, ensure for collecting all the details in advance and collect all the documents for overcoming any inconvenience later.
Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Age limit Sainik School Admission Eligibility Criteria for taking admission in Sainik school as on March 2023 is as follows:
- For class 6th, age should be between 10 to 12 years
- For class 9th, age should be between 13 to 15 years
Students who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years for 6th and 9th class respectively on 31st March 2023. For those who are looking for attaining admission to class IX, their boys are required to study in Class VIII from some recognized school. Admission is based on merit only for classes VI and IX. Important to remember point is that only boys aspirants are eligible enough to attain admission in Sainik School all over the nation.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
AISSEE 2023 Exam Pattern: (Sainik School Admission 2023 Application Form)
Find below the step here we mention Sainik School Admission 2023 Exam Pattern for 6th and 9th Class.
- Class 6th OMR based exam will be held in Hindi & English. Class 9th exam will be in English, Student will give the answer in English.
- The total number of questions will be 125 for Class 6th, the number of Marks will be 300.
- For the class 6th, Mathematics will be 50 Questions, 25 questions will GK, 25 questions will be for Language, and Intelligence will have 25 questions.
- The question paper will be 400 marks for class 9th, Mathematics will be 50 Marks, Language will be 25 Questions, 25 questions for General Science, and 25 questions for Social Studies.
Exam Pattern for 6th Class:
|General Knowledge||25||50||30 Minutes|
Exam Pattern for 9th Class:
|Subjects||Total Question||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Science||25||50||30 Minutes|
|Social Studies||25||50||30 Minutes|