Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) A taxi was summoned and Satish was taken to Lifeline Hospital.
(B) While hurrying home from school, Satish was hit by a car.
(C) Since they did not succeed, they decided to take him to a hospital.
(D) When Satish opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by doctors and nurses.
(E) Some people rushed towards him and tried to bring him to his senses.
(F) He was thrown a couple of feet away and lost consciousness.
1. Which sentence should come FOURTH in the paragraph?
2. Which sentence should come FIRST in the paragraph?
3. Which sentence should come SECOND in the paragraph?
4. Which sentence should come THIRD in the paragraph?
5. Which sentence should come LAST (i.e., sixth) in the paragraph?
1. Ans- a
2. Ans- c
3. Ans- e
4. Ans- c
5. Ans- d