Para jumbles Set 3 By Ajay Sir for IBPS/RRB-PO/CLERK
Rearrange the following SEVEN sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) , (F) and (G)in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
A. In many countries including India, the death rate has decreased, but there is no fall in the birth rate.
B. Now all the countries are making sincere efforts to control the growth of population.
C. Due to large-scale improvement and development in medical facilities,
D. People are encouraged to follow the two-child norm.
E. the average age of a person in the world has increased.
F. This has created many problems like unemployment and shortage of food houses, transport, water supply, etc.
G. Thus the total population is increasing every year.
1. Which among the following is the seventh statement?
2. Which among the following is the second statement?
3. Which among the following is the fifth statement?
4. Which among the following is the third statement?
5. Which among the following is the sixth statement?
1. Answer: d.D
2. Answer: b.E
3. Answer: a.F
4. Answer: b.A
5. Answer: c.B