Directions (6-12) : Each of these questions are based on the information given below:
P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z are sitting around a circle facing centre but not necessarily in the same order. The husband of Z is sitting second to the right of Q who is sitting between two males. X sits second to the left of the daughter of S. X is the sister of Y. X is not an immediate neighbour of Z’s husband. Only one person sits between P and X. P is the father of Y. S who is brother of Z sits to the immediate left of his mother. Only one person sits between Z’s mother and W. Only one person sits between Z and Y. Y is mother of R. Y is not an immediate neighbour of W.
6. Which of following is true with respect to the given seating arrangement?
(1) R is the cousin of W
(2) Z and Z’s husband are immediate neighbour of each other.
(3) No female is an immediate neighbour of R.
(4) Z sits third to the left of her daughter.
(5) Q is the mother of Z.
7. What is the position of P with respect to his grandchild?
(1) immediate right (2) third to the right
(3) third to the left (4) Second to the right
(5) fourth to the right
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way. Which one does not belong to that group?
(1) X (2) R
(3) W (4) Z
9. What is position of P with respect to his mother-in-law?
(1) Immediate right (2) third to the right
(3) third to the left (4) second to the right
(5) None of these
10. How many people sits between Y and her uncle?
(1)One (2) Two
(3) Three (4) Four
11. Who amongst the following is S’s daughter?
(1) Q (2) R
(3) W (4) Y
12. Who sits to the immediate left of R?
(1) X’s grandmother (2) Y’s son
(3) S’s mother-in-law (4) P