Best Competitive Exam Coaching in Hisar Haryana
Best coaching in Hisar for SSC CGL & SSC (CHSL) Preparations
Contact No. : 96716-39776, 95410-79129
95/B Hetram Park Colony
Behind SBI Main Branch Camp Chowk, Hisar
SSC Coaching in Hisar: Best SSC CGL, CHSL Coaching,Best Competitive Exam Coaching in Hisar Haryana Best coaching in Hisar for SSC CGL & SSC (CHSL) Preparations Contact No. : 96716-39776, 95410-79129 95/B Hetram Park Colony Behind SBI Main Branch Camp Chowk, Hisar email@example.com
Accent Coaching Institute is a well-known Coaching Institute of Hisar provideS Best Competitive Exam Coaching (SSC CGL & SSC (CHSL)) in Hisar (Haryana)
Here Teacher Teaches with Tricky Techniques (…Has been awarded for Best Institute Award on 5 Sept. 2016)………
Tricky Methods based on left brain……which…
Improves your memory
Enhances your imagination
Retrieves important information
Coaching for All Competitive Exams ( MAT,CAT,SSC-CGL ,Banking RAILWAY, IBPS clerk and Po, SBI PO, SO, SSC , CHSL , KVS , NVS etc.) at Accent Institute Hisar
SSC CGL Selection Procedure 2017
SSC Coaching in Hisar: Best SSC CGL, CHSL Coaching,Best Competitive Exam Coaching in Hisar Haryana
Best coaching in Hisar for SSC CGL & SSC (CHSL) Preparations Contact No. : 96716-39776, 95410-79129 95/B Hetram Park Colony Behind SBI Main Branch Camp Chowk, Hisar firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection process includes 4 tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- Question paper will be divided into 4 sections: (1) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (2) General Awareness/ General knowledge, (3) Quantitative Aptitude and (4) English Comprehension.
- There are 100 questions for 200 marks and exam duration will be 75 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Summary: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
||No. of Questions
||Exam Duration (Visual Handicap)
||General Intelligence & Reasoning
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017
- Exam is objective type and will be conducted online.
- There are 4 papers
(Paper- 1) Quantitative Ability
(Paper-2) English Language and Comprehension
(Paper-3) Statistics and
(Paper-4) General Studies (Finance and Economics).
- Paper-1 & 2 is compulsory for all posts and Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler” and Paper- 4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- Each paper carries 200 marks and exam duration is 2 hours for each paper.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, negative marking of 0.50 marks in Paper-1, Paper-3 & Paper-4 and negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
Summary: SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2017
||No. of Questions
||Exam Duration (Visual Handicap)
||2 Hours 40 Min
||English Language and Comprehension
||2 Hours 40 Min
||2 Hours 40 Min
||General Studies (Finance & Economics)
||2 Hours 40 Min
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2017
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline.
- Candidates need to write Essay / Précis / Letter / Application Writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration is 60 minutes and exam duration will be 80 minutes for “VH” and “Cerebral Palsy” candidates.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus 2017
Part A: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
Part B: General Awareness
- Questions in this component will test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
Part C: Quantitative Aptitude
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
- The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage.
- Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
Part D: English Comprehension
This section will test candidate’s ability to understand English language.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Syllabus 2017
Paper I: Quantitative Ability
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
- The scope of the test will be the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage.
- Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right 20 Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chat.
Paper II: English Language & Comprehension
- Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and questions will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage & comprehension passage.
Paper III: Statistics
- Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data: Primary and Secondary data, Methods of data collection; Tabulation of data; Graphs and charts; Frequency distributions; Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions.
- Measures of Central Tendency: Common measures of central tendency, mean median and mode; Partition values- quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
- Measures of Dispersion: Common measures dispersion, range, quartile deviations, mean deviation and standard deviation; Measures of relative dispersion.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis: Different types of moments and their relationship; meaning of skewness and kurtosis; different measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Correlation and Regression: Scatter diagram; simple correlation coefficient; simple regression lines; Spearman’s rank correlation; Measures of association of attributes; Multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlation (For three variables only).
- Probability Theory: Meaning of probability; Different definitions of probability; Conditional probability; Compound probability; Independent events; Bayes’ theorem.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions: Random variable; Probability functions; Expectation and Variance of a random variable; Higher moments of a random variable; Binomial , Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions; Joint distribution of two random variable (discrete).
- Sampling Theory: Concept of population and sample; Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and non-probability sampling techniques (simple random sampling, stratified sampling, multi-stage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, purposive sampling, convenience sampling and quota sampling); Sampling distribution (statement only); Sample size decisions.
- Statistical Inference: Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of a good estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments method, Maximum likelihood method, Least squares method), Testing of hypothesis, Basic concept of testing, Small sample and large sample tests, Tests based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
- Analysis of Variance: Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data. Time Series Analysis – Components of time series, Determinations of trend component by different methods, Measurement of seasonal variation by different methods.
- Index Numbers: Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems in the construction of index numbers, Types of index number, Different formulae, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
Paper IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)
Part A: Finance and Accounts (80 marks)
- Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting: Financial Accounting: Nature and scope, Limitations of Financial Accounting, Basic concepts and Conventions, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Basic concepts of accounting: Single and double entry, Books of original Entry, Bank Reconciliation, Journal, ledgers, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors, Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Depreciation Accounting, Valuation of Inventories, Non-profit organisations Accounts, Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts, Bills of Exchange, Self Balancing Ledgers.
Part B: Economics and Governance (120 marks)
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India: Constitutional provisions, Role and responsibility.
- Finance Commission: Role and functions.
- Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics: Definition, scope and nature of Economics, Methods of economic study and Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply: Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand, Price, income and cross elasticity; Theory of consumer’s behaviour-Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach, Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of Supply.
- Theory of production and cost: Meaning and Factors of production; Laws of production- Law of variable proportion and Laws of returns to scale.
- Forms of Market and price determination in different markets: Various forms of markets-Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly ad Price determination in these markets.
- Indian Economy: Nature of the Indian Economy Role of different sectors-Role of Agriculture, Industry and Services-their problems and growth; National Income of India-Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income Population-Its size, rate of growth and its implication on economic growth Poverty and unemployment- Absolute and relative poverty, types, causes and incidence of unemployment Infrastructure-Energy, Transportation, Communication.
- Economic Reforms in India: Economic reforms since 1991; Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation and Disinvestment.
- Money and Banking: Monetary/ Fiscal policy- Role and functions of Reserve Bank of India; functions of commercial Banks/RRB/Payment Banks Budget and Fiscal deficits and Balance of payments Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus 2017
- Writing Essay / Précis /Letter / Application etc.
List of Competitive Exam Coaching centres in Hisar with contact details and courses
- Accent Institute Hisar offers coaching classes for all Competitive exams like SSC, BANK PO Clerk, RAILWAY, IBPS clerk and Po, SBI PO, SO etc.
- Accent coaching Institute provides best coaching for Spoken English in Hisar
- Accent Coaching Institute provides best English coaching for Bank po and SSC for both pre and mains
- Descriptive English Coaching in Hisar- Accent Coaching Institute Hisar
- Accent Academy is a leading institute for all SSC coaching, Bank, NDA, CTET, TET, DSSSB, SSB exam preparation coaching center in Hisar
- Exam Coaching classes in Hisar – Find reviews, addresses, contact details, phone number (9541079129 , 9671639776 )for Exam Coaching classes and Exam Coaching providers in Hisar
- Accent Institute provide best Coaching for Bank SSC, Bank PO and Bank Clerical in Hisar,
- Accent is a top and trustworthy institute in Hisar Haryana.
- Enroll for Coaching Classes in Hisar.
- Find training institutes, courses, classes, tutors, tutoring, coaching centers in Hisar and get coaching fees, timings, syllabus
- SSC Coaching Centre in Hisar,
SSC Academy in Hisar,
- SSC Coaching Institute in … Banking,Htet,KVS,SSC,HSSC, Railways,Police,Army,DSSSB, Clerk,PO
- Fresh batches for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) 2016 are going to start.
- Accent ACADEMY is the well known coaching institute in Hisar Haryana ..
- Accent’s Institute ranked No 1 Accent Institute is well known for coaching of banking examination for coaching
- SSC Tier 2 Correspondence + Test Series + Test Gym.
- SSC Classroom Comprehensive. SSC Coaching Center. Hissar Center, Haryana
Contact: 96716-39776, 95410-79129, 8685899797
Accent Coaching Institute Hisar…..Team.
- ssc cgl Coaching Institute in Hisar
- ssc Coaching in Hisar
- ssc cgl coaching Centre in hisar
- Best ssc cgl coaching Institute in Hisar
- ssc cgl coaching academy in Hisar
- ssc cgl Academy in Hisar