Directions (Q. A – G): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below :-
Arti, Baby, Chandni, Dolly, Esha, Falguni, Gopi and Himani are sitting around a square table in such
a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four
sides. The one who sits at the four corners face the centre of the table while those who sit in the
middle of the sides faces outside.
Each of them likes a different subject – Mathematics, Hindi, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics,
History and Geography. (None of the information given is necessarily in the same order)
1.Chandni sits third to the left of the person who likes Geography.The one who likes
Geography faces outside.There are only two persons sit between Chandni and Himani.
2. Dolly sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Physics. Gopi does not likes Physics.
3. Esha likes History. Esha is not immediate neighbour of Arti.
4.The person who likes Hindi is an immediate neighbour of Esha.
5. The person who likes Biology is an immediate neighbour of Falguni.
6. The one who likes Mathematics sits in the immediate right of Himani.The one who likes
Chemistry sits second to the right of Gopi. G is neither an immediate neighbour of Himani
nor Chandni. Gopi does not like Geography.
7.There is only one person sits between Arti and the one who likes Chemistry.
(A) Who among the following sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Mathematics?
1) The one who likes Hindi
4) The one who likes English
5) The one who likes Biology
(B) Who among the following represent the immediate neighbours of the one who likes Chemistry?
1) Baby, Falguni
2) Chandni, Esha
3) Baby, Esha
4) Dolly, Falguni
5) Falguni, Himani
(C) Who among the followings select exactly between Himani and Baby?
2) The one who likes Hindi
3) The one who likes Biology
(D) Which of the following is true regarding Baby?
1) Baby is one of the immediate neighbours of Dolly
2) The one who likes Geography is an immediate neighbour of Baby
3) Baby sits second to the left of Himani
4) Baby likes History
5) Baby is the immediate neighbour of the one who like Mathematics.
(E) What is the position of the one who likes Physics with respect to Gopi?
1) Second to the Left
2) Third to the right
3) Fourth to the left
4) Second to the right
5) Third to the left
(F) Which of the following subjects does Dolly like?
(G) Who among the following likes Geography?