Directions (6 -10): Study the following information and answer the given question.
Eight friends−J, K, L, M, N, O, P and Q live on eight different floors of a building but not necessarily in the same order. The lowermost floor of the building is numbered one, the one above that is numbered two and so on till the topmost floor is numbered eight. J lives on floor numbered 4. Only one person lives between J and L. O lives on the floor immediately below L. Only one person lives between O and P. P lives above O. O lives on floor numbered 5. Only one person live between K and N, M lives on an even numbered floor but does not live on floor numbered 8. K lives below Q’s floor.
6. Four of the following five are alike as per the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
7. Who lives exactly between the floors on which L and J live?
8. Who amongst the following lives on floor numbered 2?
9. Which of the following is true about M as per given arrangement?
(A) M lives on the lowermost floor.
(B) K lives on one of the floor below M.
(C) All the given statements are true.
(D) Only two people live between M and O.
(E) M lives on an odd numbered floor.
10. If L and Q interchange their places and so do M and J, who amongst the following will live between the floors on which M and P live, as per the given arrangement?
(A) Only Q
(B) No one
(C) Only L
(D) Both P and L
(E) Both Q and O